Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TMI Tuesday #100!!!

My favorite day of the week! Tuesday!! Head on over and wish the folks there a Happy 100!


1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
In the very small bathroom of this little corner store, which was owned by the parents of my best friend. It's funny because he was much, much shorter than me. His street name was most certainly for his height, not his penis.

2. Does size matter? (open to interpretation boys and girls)
Sometimes size does matter. The penis should not ever be so long as to poke the back of your throat by way of your nether-regions. It should not be so thick as to split you down the middle. It should also not be so short that I need a microscope. But if the guy knows how to handle himself without causing pain (unless she enjoys it), then by all means go for it!!

3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?
Not with another person.

4. Ever been skinny dipping?
Nope. I can't swim, so I don't want to scare anyone with my flailing nakedness.

5. Top or bottom?
I prefer being on top.

Bonus: Where were you September 11, 2001? What were you doing when you first heard about the twin towers?
I was at work. I believe I was running around trying to fix user accounts, when M called and told me about it. I wasn't really listening, and he yelled "Go turn on the TV". I turned it on just as the first tower fell.

6 comments:

Bunny said...

Great TMI answers!

Anonymous said...

"Flailing nakedness" -lol!

Great answers! Happy TMI!

Kiki said...

Bunny - Thanks!

Valyna & AR - glad that I could make you laugh ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, so you've had solo office sex?

Interesting.

Happy TMI!

Kiki said...

Jon - hasnt everybody? Or am I the only one?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Perhaps you're right!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors