Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hey!

I'm not ignoring you guys. Really. I've been super busy at work. My department should have more than one person, considering that I am the help desk for more than 400 people. I'm just glad they aren't all here at the same time, otherwise I'd be nuts and no one would be able to read the babble falling out of me.

I've also been in a weird funk for a little bit. But things should look up soon. Classes start up again soon and I get to take the cool class - Criminal Investigation! Yeah!

The weekend found me running all over the place. Went to the mall to get my hair cut, then spent the rest of the day wandering around the shops. I'll post pics later. I need a new profile pic anyway. (Gonna put on makeup and everything for you guys!)

I spent Sunday with my mother. Took her out for a belated birthday lunch, and a trip to the craft stores near my house. I spent waay too much money. It was a good day overall. Sometimes she drives me nuts, though.


What's large and gray and goes around in circles?
An elephant stuck in a revolving door!

Baby Girl, me, M and Mom went to the zoo on Monday. All the animals were outside, and actually doing stuff. Any other time we go, it's too hot outside and they all lay around. I got a few good shots, only one of the carousel for Mute Monday. I really wanted to go to the local stable and get some shots of the lovely ponies they have there. Just watch out for the (big) puppies - they bite!!

Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers!!

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors