Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Feast 160

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

The last time I visited a hospital was to visit my friend JL after her surgery, about a month ago.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
It depends on the task at hand. But most times, I give ambition a 3.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
(stomach) Start talking of mothers and cheese heads

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I'd start a club for Native Americans, and they would be able to learn about computers. I'd call it Technically Native.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

I hate my carpet. It is dark brown. I'd rather have hardwood floors. The kitchen has ceramic tiles, and I hate those too. I've broken too many dishes on that floor.

4 comments:

jenny said...

Well, I hate my flooring too. My lack of flooring. I'll get some eventually . . .

Kathleen said...

Love your club name, very creative. Mine's here: http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com/2007/09/fridays-feast-160.html

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!

Bunny said...

My in-laws have ceramic tile and I've broken two vials of insulin on that floor. On my vinyl they bounce and roll, but on ceramic - splat! I do like my hardwood floors - highly recommend them. We don't have a stitch of carpeting in the whole house!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors