Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dropping by

I am in a slightly better mood today, even though some people assume that I am psychic. As much fun as that might be, I am not. Really, I'm not. WorryWart has to do a webinar. Okay, no problem because it's not until tomorrow. However, when I was finishing up my lunch hour her boss said that she needed help with the webinar that starts at 2. Oh goody - it's 1:55 now. 'I thought the webinar was tomorrow. I'll have to check the e-mail.'

So I check the e-mail. Yep - not until tomorrow. Better call WorryWart. Hmm, she's on the phone. Better walk over there even though I can't stand her. She tells me it was in two sessions. It would have been nice to know that.

Some people are stupid. By that I mean the co-worker I call WorryWart. She is always technilogically frustrated, but never really takes the time to learn how to do things. I hate that. Don't come screaming at me that you need help with something. Because when I offer to show you things, I get "Oh, I don't have time for that." WTF.

I think my happy pills work great, because any other time I'd be swearing up a storm and thinking of ways to hide her body.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors