Friday, April 25, 2008

X Rated

1. Sex in the Morning or Sex at Night?
Pretty much anytime is good for me. However, my favorite is absolutely in the middle of the night, much like Valyna's answer. Hell, half the time all he has to do is look at me, and I'm ready to go.

2. Better Sex Music - Sade or Marvin Gaye?
Who picked these? I don't listen to either one, but if I really have to pick one I guess I'd pick Marvin Gaye. Not that I could really tell a difference, cuz doesn't Sade sound like a man too?

3. Naughty Pics or Naughty Home Videos?
Start with pics, then move on to videos. I like to let my mind make the movie for me, and then move on to a grand finale with the vids.

4. Fabulous Sex With: Dr. Doug Ross or Dr. Greg House?
House, without any hesitation. Make sure he has the cane with him.

5. Vibrator or Dildo?
Vibrator. I just love the buzz I get from it :)

6. Bedroom Sex: Lights Off or Lights On?
At first, I was very shy about having the lights on. Now that I want them on, he wants them off. I can't win.

7. Word Preference: Pussy or Cunt?
Pussy. I use the word cunt to degrade particular people.

8. Spanking Over the Knee or Spanking Only During Sex?
I love being spanked during sex. M likes to slap my bottom whenever he can, but sometimes he gets me in just the right spot and it hurts.

9. More Exciting: Sex in an Elevator or Sex in an Airplane?
I'd have to say more exciting in an elevator, because more people have a chance to interrupt (or join if you're funky enough). I love to fly, but I'm not a member of the Mile High Club.

10. Ron Jeremy or Peter North?
Are we talking about Ron Jeremy currently? If so - EW. Maybe if it were the 1980's RJ, with a shaved chest.

11. Word Preference? Cock or dick?
The word cock feels weird in my mouth (not an actual cock though). I prefer saying dick.

12. Linda Lovelace or Jenna Jameson?
Have you seen Jenna lately? EW. I'd pick Linda.

13. Rope Bondage or Bondage Tape?
::sigh:: I can't get either. But I'd pick rope.

14. Give Rim Job or Receive Anal Sex?
Definitely receive anal, but I gotta be notified first. Don't try to sneak it in.

15. Get Rich Stripping in a Skanky Bar or Get Rich as a Call Girl for Celebs?
I'll get rich with Celebs, thank you very much. Even if the celeb is someone I don't like, at least I get the money and the chance to say "Yeah, I did him/her"

16. Which Threesome - Boy/Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy/Girl?
I've never done (and likely never will), but I like the thought of B/G/G. I even know who I'd be with

17. Flavored Oil or Tingling Oil?
OOO!! Flavored! I like strawberry, and raspberry.

18. Pearl Necklace or Swallow?
Swallow. I think the pearl necklace looks tacky (HAHAHA get it?? Tacky!?)

19. Sex While Strangers Watch or Sex With a Stranger?
I'd have sex while someone else watched. Sex with a stranger would only happen if my other choice was sex with an Ex.

20. Tied to the Bed or to a St Andrew’s Cross?
See #13 for the answer. I'll pick either one, but the cross seems interesting

The Rules:
1. You must include this link, Sex Talk - Sex Advice for Men

2. You must answer every question! If you don’t have a good answer, you are strongly encouraged to make up something good; we like to be entertained.
3. You must tag three people.


Hmm... I tag............. YOU
and You
and You over there in the corner! Yes, you! Come on, don't be shy.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors