Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by the lovely Rocker. I'm a sucker for these things!

First, the rules:


1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.

2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!


What I was doing 10 years ago?:

10 years ago I was working part-time at an office supply store while attending school full time, very close to
finishing my Associates Degree in Microcomputer Systems Management. (That's Information Technology)

Life was so much easier then, and much happier. The sad thing about it is that I don't really know how I've gotten so far away from that young happy girl. It's almost like she was a dream.

Five things on my to-do list today:

1. Attempt to pound out something that might resemble a research paper. Instructors gave me extra time, and I figure I better use it.

2. Finish a lamp that I want to make. I hope it's gonna be as cool as I first pictured it.

3. Get rid of this sinus/tension/migraine.

4. Do some more spring cleaning in my room.

5. Take a nap


Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Fruit

2. Cheese and crackers.

3. Peanut butter and crackers.

4. Cheez-its.

5. ICE CREAM!


Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Set aside trust funds and college tuition for the kiddles.

2. Build a custom computerized house, just not a weird one like on those movies where the house falls in love with the female human and goes berzerk.

3. Buy some land and build a cabin for the DNA sponsor; buy a double-wide for my mom.

4. Travel to every place I want to go.

5. Invest and save the rest.


Five of my bad habits:

1. I eat when I'm bored, and when I'm stressed.

2. Swear too much.

3. Start things that I don't finish

4. Procrastinate.

5. Even though I take happy pills, I still have a slight tendency to lose my patience too quickly.


Five places I have lived:

1. My parents house

2. My first apartment

3. My first apartment with M

4. My second apartment with M

5. The house I bought with M


Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Papergirl.

2. Cashier.

3. Truck stop waitress.

4. Deli Clerk.

5. Tech Support.


What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:

I'm not telling you how old I'm gonna be in 25 years. I hope to be a successful Computer Forensics Technician. It's either that, or have my own successful crafty business. I like to make things. I also hope to live on a farm, with chickens and horses, and have all my grandbabies running around my country kitchen waiting for cookies. :)

4 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Cookies huh? I'm coming over in 25 years and we'll just pretend I'm your middle-aged grandkid or something so you can get rid of some of these cookies to me. =D

Mmm Cheez-Its. I starts things I don't finish a little too often too actually. *sigh*

Oooh a forensics tech. That would be fun and not likely boring.

I loved reading your answers darlin', as usual. Have a great weekend!

h said...

Sounds like a good reachable 25 years from now place to be to me.

Kiki said...

You guys can come over for cookies any time! Why wait 25 years? :)

Ashly Star said...

Awesome! I was thinking that was going to be a long time to wait for cookies but at least I have one thing to look forward too when I turn 47. Lol. =)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors