Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday #130

1. Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at?
Whoa. This is really odd. I was just thinking about this very thing this morning. These thoughts arose from another situation that will of course appear here. My first boyfriend from 7th or 8th grade didn't really cheat on me, but I think he was trying to make me jealous. His cousin Chloe was my best friend and we were at her house. I brought another friend from school with me and somehow they wound up in Chloe's room. I come back from the bathroom, and Chloe says to me "I think you better go check on them."

I walked into her room and they were both on the bed. They were fully clothed, but they looked too comfy for my comfort. I broke up with him right then and there. I never talked to her after that. So the answer to the question is I am equally mad at both of them.

2. Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them?
I don't believe so. It used to take so little to get me pissed. I'm not sure if it's my Happi Pills or if it's because I'm older.

3. What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest?
On a man, I love a great six-pack and the definition around the pelvic area.
On a woman, I really love toned upper arms, but not too muscular. Women should be soft and curvy, with some muscle. I don't think the body building women are sexy at all.

4. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body?
If I had money, probably. I'd seriously consider a tummy tuck and breast implants. I have a membership at the Y, but I am lazy and haven't been there in a while. So I'm paying them for nothing.

5. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
In a sexual/sensual way or in a friendly sense? If you mean a friendly sense, then yes I have. But just on the cheek. In a sensual way, no I have not. I almost did. The last time I saw my wife Dollie, I had a quick flash of seeing myself lean in for a kiss. Right there in the driveway. I think I might have started to lean in for it, too.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met.
I'd have to pick someone totally random. They're an Ex for a reason.

3 comments:

Stealth said...

I like your blunt answer to the bonus question. :)

Happy TMI

Vixen said...

Me too. happyTMI!

Ashly Star said...

I love/agree with your #3. I don't find that overly muscley look of bodybuilding people to be too hot at all. It kinda turns me off more than anything actually. Love your bonus answer too. ;) Happy TMI!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors