Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday #132

1. Early bird or night owl?
Normally I am a night owl. Only when I was working full time at my previous job was I an early bird.

2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
My friend Z's parents owned a corner store. I had sex in the bathroom of the store. And it was casual sex, just for the hell of it, just to see if it was "all that".

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I give it an 8. Overall, I am happy with my life. There are a few things I would change (as in the DNA sponsor staying with us).

4. Are you more submissive or dominant?
I think it depends on the situation. I like to think of myself as more dominant in certain areas of my life, but then when I really think about it I seem to be submissive (again with the DNA sponsor sitch). Sexually, I would only be submissive for the right person.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I used to believe in it. Now I know better. Nothing bad happened, but I think it's more like Lust at first sight. You have to get to know a person before you can actually say you love them.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
I sleep on the left side of the bed. And I have to face the wall. I usually wear just a tshirt or tank top. I really don't have any night time rituals, except for the usual brushing of teeth and removing of socks. I can't stand to have anything on my feet when I sleep cuz they get too hot. My feet are my body's thermostat.

4 comments:

- said...

Me too, on your #4. But I'm all over the place so yah, it depends on who I'm with and what the mood calls for. ; )

You're #5 is sooo true. Luv'd all your answers! *muah

Ashly Star said...

I could only be sexually submissive for the right person too. My current bf is the only person I've trusted enough to do that with and that isn't happening often, lol.

"You have to get to know a person before you can actually say you love them."

Exactly! How can you love what you don't know?

I cannot sleep with socks on either. My feet are my thermostat. If they get hot, the rest of me is going to get hot. Happy TMI!

h said...

New Troll Meme starts tomorrow. How's my graphic/button thingy coming along?

Kiki said...

Smile - I wish I was all over the place... :)

AR - I thought I was the only person with feet thermometers! Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts for always going barefoot! I hate hot feet, cuz then I get hot.

Troll - workin' on it boss!! I hope to post it late tonight or tomorrow morning.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors