Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday #131

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back?
We got money back. We have a great accountant, and we save our receipts.

2. What was your biggest financial mistake?
My biggest mistake was using that credit card I got while I was a student. The biggest financial mistake that M and I made together was buying our property from our previous landlord and allowing him to hold a second mortgage. However, when we refinanced we bought him out.

3. Are you a screamer?
Not really. I can get loud, but I don't scream.

4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?
Hell, I get goosebumps anytime he touches me. My neck, my arm, or my shoulders. Sometimes he just has to look at me and I get goosebumps. I love touching his shoulders and his legs (no hair!).

5. What [edit: 12:30] commercial catch phrase best describes your life?
Dirty mouth? Clean it up!

Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?

I try not to take things without permission. However, Baby Girl likes to take my jewelry without permission.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors