Thursday, April 24, 2008

TMI #132 - LATE

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings?
Hmm. Tough choice. I love both equally. For toppings, I usually choose strawberries with whipped cream for pancakes and waffles. If there isn't any, then I just use syrup.

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart?
Just be yourself. Don't ever lie to me. Act as if I am the only person on Earth when we are talking.

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate?
I've never been to a topless/clothing optional beach (at least not that I know of).

4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)?
Schism by Tool. It doesn't really remind me of a previous relationship, but it changed the way I thought about M, his affair, and the aftermath.

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever?
I actually have 2. The first one with M, and the second with this one guy. I might have mentioned him here before, I'll have to go back and find the post.

Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures of you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see?
Only M has pics that I'd prefer no one else see.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors