Thursday, April 3, 2008

TMI Tuesday #129

1. How are your March Madness picks doing? or What is your favorite event?
I don't follow basketball.

2. What is the best April Fool's joke - EVER?
Can't think of any at the moment.

3. Valentine's Day - bogus holiday or romantic holiday?
It's bogus. Love and appreciation should be shown everyday, not just on the days that Hallmarks says are better.

4. If you made any New Year's Resolutions have you broken them yet? or What have you done lately to make yourself a better person?
Yes, I've made resolutions and have broken them already. The biggest one was handing in my papers on time.

5. If you believe in 'regret', what is your biggest regret? If you don't believe in 'regret', what do you call 'errors in judgment' or 'missed opportunities' in your philosophy of life?
The definition of regret: a feeling of sorrow or remorse for a fault, act, loss, disappointment, etc... It's taken me a while to learn to practice what I preach on the topic of regret. I've always believed in being responsible for one's own actions. I've always taken responsibility, but many times I wound up apologizing for something that I had said or done. I now attempt to think about what I say and do before I say or do it. I still sometimes have a bad habit of speaking the truth without thinking about how it will sound. I also believe that if you can't handle the truth, then maybe you shouldn't be doing the shit you are doing.

Bonus (as in optional):
Tell us about four things about yourself, one of which isn't true.
(are you guys supposed to guess one which isn't true?)
I like shrimp.
I love my kiddles.
I sometimes think that I'm a huge sucky loser.
I've had suicidal thoughts before, but I've never acted on those thoughts.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors