Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Feast #188

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
Bestiality.

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Light brown. It was an apple fritter from Tim Horton's

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
Most days, I give it a 10. I am my mother's only child (as I'm reminded often by the DNA sponsor) and I got used to playing alone, and going places alone. There are times when I like to be around other people.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _absolutely_ vote for _Troll_ in _the haiku contests, now and forever_.

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
I am a night owl, even though work requires me to be up early. When I was working full time, I was an early bird (most of the time). Now that I've returned to part time work and full time classes, I want to stay up all night long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent main course. I think Tim Hortons is actually a RELIGION in Canuckistan!

Kiki said...

I agree that it's probably a religion :), Tim Hortons and Starbucks can be found on every corner in Toronto!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors