Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TMI Tuesday #184

1. Have you ever had angry sex?
Yes, once.

2. Pity sex?
Nope

3. "Oh well, I might as well" sex?
Yes, my first time was "I might as well". I had to know what all the excitement was about. It seemed like everyone but me had been having sex. I wasn't impressed.

4. One-of-you-knew-it-was-goodbye-and-the-other-didn't sex?
Yes. I was the one that didn't know.

5. Don't-remember-having-it sex?
I don't remember :D

6. Regret-it-afterward sex?
Yes. It was so horrible, I'm not even sure it could be considered sex. (see my bonus answer)

7. Can't-remember-his/her-name sex?
Nope.

8. Never-knew-his/her-name sex?
Nope. I'm too much of a prude for that type of sex.

Bonus: What was the worst single sexual experience of your life?
That would be the one time I had sex with D. I had a slight crush on him, and he was always trying to charm me. He convinced me to take a walk with him, and we wound up behind a school. We were making out like crazy, and he started fingering me (which was great). Apparently, only his fingers were nice and long, because his dick sure wasn't. It was so small. I was already in a half-squat because I was slightly taller than him, but it didn't really make a difference because he kept slipping out. I was so pissed.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors