Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TMI Tuesday #182

I called off sick yesterday. I thought today was Monday. Now that I know it's Tuesday...



1. If you could describe your personality through a dance what would it be?
I'd have to say Mosh Pit. Sometimes I'm angry/grouchy/aggressive. Other times, I'm fun.

2. What about describing your sex life through a type of dance?
Mime. I know it's not a dance, but dance indicates some type of movement. There is no dance that has absolutely no moves whatsoever. Think of what a mime does. He pretends he's doing something. That's what my sex life is like right now.

3. What's one move on the dance floor sure to turn you on?
Since I can't dance well, any move could be considered a turn on for me. I love to watch the Tango, and any type of Latin dance. I love to watch Native American dancing at Powwows.

4. Is there a dancer you would love to be with? (Dancer can be used as loosely as you want!)
Patrick Swayze during the 80's. Even with the mullet.

5. What moves do you pull out to impress someone new?
I don't pull out any moves. Someone might get hurt...

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors