Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weird Wednesday #51

Story Time Edition
Theme by:
Pink Vodka Bubbles


1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. (IE: I am Pink Vodka Bubbles) Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick?

Kiki is the Hawaiian version of my nickname. I started this blog under a different name, one where I vented my frustrations and thoughts about Hub's indiscretinos. I then decided that I needed to find a way to help me break free of the bonds of conservative prudishness. No such luck. I finally settled with this version of the blog because I don't always feel like I know myself anymore. Lately, I feel I should start calling myself Sex Starved Kitten.


2.) Tell us about your worst oral sex experience.

I'm not really big on oral sex. Hub seems to like to give, but I could live without it. Maybe he isn't doing it right. I've tried to show him what/how to make it enjoyable for me. He gives no indication that he's enjoying it when I give, so I'm at a loss even after 17 years.


3.) Tell us about the most fun night you've had in the last two months time.

The most fun would be the night before Dollie's wedding, spent at the hotel with Red, Dollie, Cutie Pie, and JJ. Just a bunch of girls, swimming, in the hot tub, eating pizza and just relaxing.


4.) If you were in a restaurant sitting down ready to order and you saw something that grossed you out enough to make you get up right then and leave without ever ordering, tell us about what you saw to make you react that way.

Maggots or roaches.


5.) Tell us about your favorite childhood toy.

I actually still have them. One is a teddy bear given to me by a neighbor, and the other is a 2 foot tall Raggedy Ann doll that my mother made for me.


6.) Tell us about the weirdest sexual proposition you've ever been faced with.

That would have to be during high school. Now I've never thought of myself as a sexual being, nor a pretty girl. I'm not grotesque either. I guess I'm just average, in so many ways that I don't want to get into right now.

Getting on with the story, there were a bunch of guys in high school that felt the need to torture me psychologically. One day, in shop class, JB was in charge of the tool room. He dragged a desk in there, and when I needed to sign out a hammer, he said "Come on, Kiki. Join me in here." and he started to dry hump the desk.

As I reached over the half door to unlock it, I said "Sure thing, sexy". He totally freaked. That was the last time he ever did or said anything of that nature again. :D


7.) Tell us about one of the not-so-good dates you and your current (or ex if you have no current) significant other have gone on.

There are two that stick out in my mind. One is our anniversary dinner a few years ago. I thought I blogged about it, but couldn't find it. He made me cry, and not for any good reason like a really nice piece of jewelry as a gift.

Let me tell you about the "romance" package I setup for Valentine's day 2002. It had occurred to me that around the time of indiscretions, I should probably put more effort into being a better wife/lover. I booked a room with a jacuzzi in a Downtown hotel. Took him to dinner at a local brew pub so that he could try different beers. We didn't talk much. On our way back to the hotel, we had to pass by the many bars on the local strip.

I have this thing about "sharing" the sidewalk, and having enough manners to move over when I see someone else walking on the same sidewalk. I was raised to move behind/in front of the people I am with because it's the polite thing to do. I sometimes forget that not everyone knows about the "single-file" thing. I just love it when I have to brace myself with my shoulder ready to knock some trifling bitch to the ground because she is too involved in herself to have some fucking manners. (WOW, no anger there huh?)

So I shouldered Barbie out of the way, because I didn't want to walk in the mud with my brand new boots. That must have ticked him off because I could hear him mumbling about it. That pissed me off. We finally made it back to the room, and settled down. Ok, I settled down.

Once it was time for bed, I put on the lingerie I bought. I tried to give oral, but I guess I wasn't doing it as well as his Skank Whore, because he stopped me and said I didn't have to do this. That hurt. Holy fuck, that really was a bad date.

2 comments:

His d said...

i call the Skank Whore time in my former marriage 'The Time of Chlamydia' because that's what he gave me for our anniversary. What a tool. Sorry you had to go through unpleasantness on your anniversary, too.

Kiki said...

Ouch. Sorry that you have to call it that. I was lucky in that I didn't get anything. If I had, I'd probably be blogging from jail right now.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors