Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday #183

1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
I'd have to say my greatest accomplishment is that I haven't killed Husband.

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
To be able to find a job where I am happy. (Anyone have a lead on anything that applies to IT and Criminal Justice?)

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
A Wikipedia entry about a countess. Cool!

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
No one. Damn, how sad is that?

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
I don't consider my parents heroes. Once upon a time, many, many moons ago I might have considered my mother to be a hero. But, not anymore. I'd have to say my friends Dollie, and Red.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?
I'm not connected to anyone famous.

1 comment:

Weekends Off said...

I am so feeling you on number 1 right now LOL!!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors