Thursday, November 29, 2007

Got Strays?

It's been a while since I actually typed something other than my usual TMI answers or other memes (which I've neglected ). So howzabout an update?

Remember when I got fired? Well, I got a new job in a call center! A lot less stress for me, and I can wear pretty much whatever I want. I can surf all day between calls. YAY!

My father got fired from his temp job because he dropped the F bomb. BOO!!!

My son had a "girlfriend". She lives in Canada. Not too good for the phone bills or the relationship. He went to her house for dinner, then a few weeks after he went to a semi-formal dance at her school. He broke up with her the next day. I told him not to do it like that. A break up should always be done in person. Not over a phone call, or even worse - a text message. Bad juju.

Boy has a friend who will be staying with us. His mother kicked him out, and he can't stay with his father. It's winter and I'm not gonna let anyone be forced to stay out on the streets. That's why my father is still staying at my very small house.

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot - my sewer line collapsed. So now we have to dig up the yard to replace the lines - that's if we can find them. We don't have any schematics showing where they are located on the property.

Dollie is having a girls night on Saturday. I can't wait!!

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors