Tuesday, November 6, 2007

TMI Tuesday #108

It's that time of week again!! TMI Tuesday!! One of my many favorite days of the week!

1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?
Yes, I believe in ghosts. Yes, I think I have seen one. I say I think because it wasnt like it is on movies or how people sometimes describe it, like a floating entity. What I saw was more like that weird heat wave trick you see on highways. Except that it was right in front of me and it had a VERY bad vibe. My father-in-law's ghost visits us sometimes. He likes to hide my stuff and play with the cat.

2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw?
The very first was Friday the 13th. I don't know how old I was, but I remember being told that I couldnt watch it because it would give me nightmares.

3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?
I sure would take a free haunted house, unless I got a VERY bad vibe from it.

4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?
I sure would take a free house. I'd want to be sure that it was professionally cleaned after the murder. Nothing like a blood stain on the woodwork...

5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?
My sexy tiger costume. The costume itself was nothing more than ears on a headband, a really long tail, a dickie type thing that had tiger print shoulders, and fur trimmed gloves. I wore black spandex pants, and a black long sleeved leotard. I bought this great makeup kit and DAM! It was hot!! I wish I still had it.

Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory?
Same costume from above. I went to a Halloween party with my friend, but didnt know anyone else but her at the party. When we get there, I found out this dude I was crushing on was at the party. He followed me to the bathroom and when I opened the door, he pushed me back in and locked the door. It was a good thing I brought touch-up makeup with me! That was the best makeout session during my high school years!!

3 comments:

Xev said...

I'm now officially below you on the TMI comment list so now I'm the big last post loser. Hehe.

That tiger costume sounds sexy. I really should make out in a costume one time. It's actually a shock to me that I haven't yet. Damn.

Happy Belated TMI

BirdMadGirl said...

That sounds like a great Halloween :) I made out with Michael Meyers this year. That was hot. For really ;)

Happy TMI!!

Anonymous said...

Great answers, especially the bonus.

Happy TMI!!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors