Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Feast 167

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
Not too much as of right now. Both me and M have new jobs, so it might be tight for a bit.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
A Simpsons Halloween re-run. The Simpsons are always good.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
Light blue, with a darker blue glaze applied with a rag roller. It would look like I was underwater.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
I can't tell you. You might steal it.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
A Sims game for my laptop
A homemade gift from my son.
A homemade gift from my daughter.

1 comment:

h said...

Happy late Feast Day! Great salad!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors