Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Feast 170

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Roller Coasters!!!

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I usually make it worse by saying something totally inappropriate because I don't always have a lot of tact.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
I'd give it a 7. I don't mind a deep, philosophical discussion with a person that isn't just talking to hear himself speak.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
No flu shot for me. They are part of the government conspiracy to track citizens. :)

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
At least 3. I watch NCIS, House, and CSI (Vegas). I'm not usually home to watch them, so I tape them and watch them on weekends.

2 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

I agree with you on the flu shots!! I'm not sure what the conspiracy is... be it to track, or whatever... but I'm certain it's something shady that the govt. is behind ;) I haven't had the flu since jr. high so I'm not that anxious to get in line.

Anonymous said...

Oooh yout dessert, yes! I LOVE House and CSI Vegas. NCIS is purty good too. Yummy. Haha.

Roller coasters are my fave too. :)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors