Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Feast 168

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
I always get popcorn, and either Sour Patch Kids or Raisinettes

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
1998.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
ikiKay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Eating leftovers. I used to be able to do it, but I just can't bring myself to eat them anymore.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I
_danced with the girls__ yesterday and I _ate lunch_ today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popcorn and sour patch kids rock. :)

Bunny said...

1998??? What were you doing before that??

Oh that's right - you're young. I forget these things lol

Kiki said...

AR - they sure as hell do!! I always get the biggest popcorn they got, with tons of that butter flavored crap LOL

Bunny - I was in my late 20s when I got online... I think I was using AOL 3 (or 4)! That's actually kind of sad LOL Does it help to know that I once had a Commodore 64?

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors