Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday #111

1. Are you a member of the mile high club?
No, but I wish I could be a member.

2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex?
My backyard.

3. What is your most embarrassing family moment?
It was a hot summer, and I was pregnant with my son. M and his family were running around with squirt guns, when he ran out of water. He said "Time out! I'm shooting blanks!" Everyone stopped where they were and looked at me... it was obvious that he wasn't shooting blanks.

4. What kind of birth control do you use?
Lately it's been abstinence. Otherwise I have an IUD.

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
It's usually too cold to have sex in the snow, but I'd give it a try. Never did it out in the rain.

Bonus (as in optional):
Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?
It depends on the situation. Because I am married, I usually flirt by innuendo. If I know the person well enough, I will tell dirty jokes.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're too funny :-)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors