Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday Feast 169

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?

"Real" is different for everyone. My very first job was a paper carrier. I had 3 routes. My first part time job was at a supermarket. My first full time job was the one from which I was fired.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to go outside, sometimes I look at magazines, other times I read blogs. My sources of inspiration are endless.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I mess up a really funny joke.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
Work smarter, not harder.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Big hair and banana clips
Pinned pantlegs and no socks
Black leggings, mini skirts, big baggy sweaters and turtlenecks (I really hate this one)

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors