Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TMI Tuesday #110

1. what's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?
It's not really a gesture, it's more of a state of mind. She can be classy, and that's sexy.

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
I am a bitch.
I get aggravated when people ask me to repeat myself.
I hate change (not the jingly type).

3. what do you want . . . . now?
To surf uninterrupted. And a peppermint mocha from Starbucks.

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
I speak my mind, and I am honest with everyone.

5. describe a sexy mind.
A sexy mind uses imagination, reads all kinds of books, has a great sense of humor, and doesn't act better than everyone else.

Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
I am thankful for...
  • Life.
  • My family.
  • The Men and Women of the Armed Forces that fight for my Freedom.
  • My bloggy friends (that's you, and you, and you, and even YOU waaaaay in the back)
  • Yarn
  • Rain
  • Having enough toilet paper on the roll
  • Running water

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors