Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TMI Tuesday #124

1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself?
Sticking my tongue out. Most of my job-related stress disappeared at that exact moment. Monetary stress did increase a bit though...

2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why?
I think I would handle the time before the whole M/SkankWhore thing better. I don't regret the way I did things at the time it all happened. I might have done a few things differently, like go to a counselor for my depression.

3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings?
I have 2. My kids. Whenever I felt like I was gonna lose it, I thought of them. For as much as we get snarky with each other, they are my rocks.

4. Tell us about your longest relationship.
M is my longest "romantic" relationship. My friendships are the longest relationships. I've known my friend Z since second grade, and Paisan since sixth grade.

5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?
I guess I haven't reached that point yet. I didnt have too many boyfriends, and the ones I did have only lasted about 2 weeks. M is the first to get passed that 2 week marker.

Bonus (as in optional):
What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;)
I miss talking to Ernie. He was the only other man that I've truly loved. There were circumstances that wouldn't allow us to be together (my marriage to M) and he respected that. The one really special moment that sticks out in my mind is the time a bunch of us went out for drinks. It was almost closing time, and we all decided to head home. He gave me an extra special good bye. I would not risk anything for another moment with him, I will be happy with my memories.

1 comment:

Bella Dreamer said...

Awesome answers!! I really enjoyed reading them.

I also really enjoyed your Mute Monday post. It was quite interesting; very visually entertaining.

Have a good weekend hon!! :) :)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors