Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday #122

1. what's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make?
It's the simple little things that I enjoy. A touch on the arm, going for a cup of coffee, a kiss on the cheek.

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
I will get pissed about something stupid.
I will try to fight working in a group for class stuff.
I will not do my homework on time.

3. how many types of orgasms have you experienced?
um.. 3

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
I am very creative, and very giving. I love putting together gifts for people that I love.

5. what do you want . . . . now?
A better smile.

Bonus (as in optional):
describe a sexy mind.

Listens well
Doesn't judge me no matter what I say
Creative
Caring

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors