Friday, February 8, 2008

A Feast of a Different Beast

Found at Five on Friday

Sweet Stuff
1. Cake or pie?
Why do I have to choose just one? I love cherry pie and I like cherry chip cake.

2. What is your favorite kind of candy?
Most of it, really. If I have to pick my top 5, it's going to be:
Reese's cups
Snickers
3 Musketeers
Peanut M&Ms
Marshmallow Peeps, but only around Easter time.

3. Do you actually like conversation hearts?
Yes, I do. There are certain colors that I don't really care for - I think it might be the yellow ones.

4. Would you prefer chocolates or flowers from a loved one?
Chocolates. Flowers are cool too, but I'd rather savor the rich taste of chocolates.

5. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
The first thing that comes to mind is when M proposed. He had connections in the jewelry biz, so I have tons of jewelry. We were going out to dinner for Mother's Day (I think) and I knew he was going to propose because he had my finger sized and made me look at all kinds of different rings. On our way to dinner, he told me that they cracked the diamond in half while trying to set it and it would be a few weeks before he could give it to me.

Didn't he bust out with it at the restaurant, on bended knee!



Found at Friday Fiver

1. Do you like the thrill of a chase?
I enjoy the thrill of the chase. Depending on the target, I also enjoy the catch :)

2. What winds you up?
Stupid people that won't listen, and people that don't shovel in the winter.

3. Are you a loud talker?
I can be, but I try not to be.

4. What comes easy to you?
Computer stuff like troubleshooting.

5. What did you dream about recently?
I don't remember my recent dreams.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors