Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TMI Tuesday #121

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
Hey Kid, Babes, Doodles

2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.

The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

- Carl Sanburg

3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
I don't regret much of anything. I might change the way I've done things, but I don't regret doing them.

4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
Chance has it that there aren't going to be snack foods left in my house. I have two teens and a Lump (not M) living with me. So I am going to eat whatever I can find.

5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
Does a blanket count? Cuz I still have the one that I took from the hospital when the Boy was born. I don't wear it, but I can't sleep without it.

Bonus (as in optional):
Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
Can't think of any at the moment.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Aww, you sleep with Boy's baby blankie? That's so sweet!

Happy TMI, Doodles!

Kiki said...

LOL :D Yes, I'm guilty. The thing has holes bigger than my head.... I'm like Linus - I gotta have my blanket!!

Xev said...

I have a blankie too. It's not that old though.

Doodles in a very cute nick name. Actually, they all are. Makes me wonder how messed up my friends were to give me the nickname skully.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors