Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Feast 178

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Well, it used to be Honeycombs but since they changed the taste I'll eat Apple Jacks. I like Kix too.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
I purchased a cover for my ironing board and it's in the dining room.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
It's a car commercial. One guy says "Blinds close" and disrobes, the girl says "Door open" and smashes into the glass door and gets to wear her coffee. I love that part. :-D

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Star Anise Chicken









Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t __relaxed__ since __Wednesday__.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors