Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday #123

1. Which one turns you on more Ink or piercing? Why?
I love the look of both, if done right. I love the look of ink, to me it is a work of art. I know that some people just run out and get it done without any thought given to it. It's more beautiful when there is some personal meaning behind a tattoo.

2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
I don't have any yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to get. For a while, it was going to be the Boy's name surrounded by dragon wings on my left inner wrist and Baby Girl's name with butterfly wings on my right inner wrist. I have designed an elemental pentagram tattoo for myself, but cannot seem to find the right image for Spirit.

3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
My lobes are pierced once, I have one higher up on my right ear and my nose is pierced.

4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have then do for you?
I think M is wary of any adornments on himself. I would consider nipple piercings.

5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off?
Too many facial piercings. One or two is fine.

Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment? For a while, work would not allow anything "wild" like odd colored hair (I want purple). They couldnt say too much when I got my nose done. At least not to my face. Other than that, I guess I am happy with my existing adornments, or lack of.

3 comments:

sparringK9 said...

NO! nipple piercing sounds very unpleasant. i saw a guy walking around a bar (years ago) pulling on his stretching his nips into long pink points. every woman in the place recoiled in horror. grrrrrherhhahaha

moi said...

Moi's beloved fourteen year old niece recently got her tongue pierced. To stop myself from having a total nuclear meltdown about it, I simply had to remember back to when I was fourteen. And had a Mohawk. A pink Mohawk.

As for tattoos, I find them fascinating on other people, but I'm a total chicken about pain myself. If I ever were to get one it would be a big ol' smiling pittie at the base of my neck in back.

Kiki said...

She - ok, put that way nipple piercing doesn't sound so great I think I'm going to have nightmares now.

Moi - I'm too chicken to get my tongue pierced. I don't know how true it is, but I hear if done wrong half your face can be paralyzed. I was a good kid growing up. I didnt want any color hair but my own.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors