Monday, December 31, 2007

What a Night!

Sunday, December 30 was supposed to be movie night. No one else from school was going, so I thought I'd be nice and hang out with Bubbles at her house. Since few people were going to show up, she made a change in plans. One of her other friends is recently married to an enlisted man, and they are moving to another state in two days. Okay, not a big deal to go out to a bar and have a few drinks. Until her friend Bricks decides she wants to go to DiveBar. So we get to the bar. Yay! Dollar drafts! Some guy starts hitting on Bricks and we all score free shots. Male Bartender gives us another free shot.

Two shots too many for me at one time. When I am drinking in public, I like to keep it toned down so that I can keep my wits about me. I like to keep the binges at home, where I know I am safe. I ordered fries and one more drink after an hour or so. I had stopped drinking at midnight. Bubbles kept going. Bubbles and her friends have this thing where they slap each other's tits. Bubbles decides she needs to slap mine. BAD idea because I didnt know the "rules" of the tit-slapping thing and punched her tits. HARD.

Bricks decided that she wanted to leave, and it's always best to follow this guideline - Arrive as a group, leave as a group. Considering that the Newlyweds are moving away, Bubbles wanted to stay. She also tried to convince Bricks to take me home. Bricks wants no part of it. And that's understandable, since she doesnt know me from a serial killer.

They go outside to smoke, and Bubbles calls me, screaming frantically. It sounded like she said they left. Since I can't hear what she's saying, I go outside. I see her in the parking lot, and she tells me that Bricks tried to drive away with her hanging half out of the car. Bubbles is very upset by all of this and keeps apologizing for Bricks. Saying things like "She's like my sister, what a stupid bitch", "I can't believe she did this", etc... She was so upset that she almost started crying. Then Bricks started blowin' up Bubbles' phone with texts, saying shit like "She's your friend, so she's your problem". It's one thing to feel uncomfortable about taking a stranger home, but one has to draw the line at acting like a cunt because you are a closet lesbian that wont admit it and get jealous when the girl you want wont leave with you. Bubbles finally convinces the Newlyweds to give us a ride, which is truly appreciated. Which also means that we have to wait until they are ready to leave.

At least there was a bit of entertainment during the 2 1/2 hour wait. A fight broke out, and one bouncer dude wound up pushing a woman into the bar. It looked to me like she hit her head on the bar, then slid down and hit her head on the foot rail. The men were dragged outside, and the female bartender got the woman to sit up. She was holding the right side of her head and her forehead. I think she might have broken her nose. She was taken away on a stretcher, while the Newlyweds were mocking her "She's not bleeding! She's faking it!"

Time to go yet? YES!! Bubbles asks me for gas money. Fair enough. Little did I know that Newlyweds only had planned to take me as far as Bubbles' house. They did give the money back, which is good because I took a cab the rest of the way but not before it was time for Bubbles to pray to the porcelain goddess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol. What an eventful night that turned out to be!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors