Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TMI Tuesday #113

1. Are you an early shopper or a late shopper?
Definitely a late shopper. I'll probably be late to my own funeral...

2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)?
Bugs Bunny - particularly the episode with the little native guy.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?
depends on the project. I try not to get involved too much, but I guess I would give myself a 6.

4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Making christmas cookies and eggnog.

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?
Butterfly kisses are my favorite. I like giving and receiving.

Bonus (as in optional):
What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given?

The best holiday gift I've gotten and given was late. My son was born on New Years Eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! I totally love your blog's layout. I can't remember if I've told you that or not yet. ;)

Kiki said...

Thanks sweetie! I remember thinking this would be a good layout - sorta like "come sit on my couch and get to know me."

that almost sounds like "Welcome to my parlor", said the spider to the fly

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors