Friday, December 21, 2007

The Nose Knows


While I am quite proud of being a non-smoker for almost 4 years, I cannot stand one fringe benefit - I can smell EVERYTHING.

Some things that smell great:
Freshly bathed babies
Baking christmas cookies.
The air after a spring rain.
Fresh cut grass.
My beautiful Wife's hair.
My beautiful Mistress' hair.

Some things that don't smell great:
Cigarette smoke (even though I used to smoke). I can actually tell if the person smokes cheap nasty cigs or the name brand.
Weed. I can't stand that other students at my school have to stink up the whole entire room because they feel the need to smoke. I dont care if they smoke, I just dont wanna smell it.
My son's room.
My daughter's room
Garbage
Greasy food

Sometimes, if I smell something really bad I have to go in search of the source. The fam will often find me sniffing around the house, in search of a smell that apparently only I can smell.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors