Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TMI Tuesday #114

1. Are you done with your shopping yet?
Not quite. I have to take the Boy out to get gifts for Baby Girl and M.

2. What is your favorite sexual position?
all of them. LOL

3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things?
I'll say 7. Just don't involve animals or children.

4. What present are you hoping to get this year?
Other than the Indiana Jones Box set, I've given up on asking for specific items for Christmas. I'd be happy if one of the monsters cleaned their room, or if someone made a homemade gift for me.

5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good?
I'd say 7 times out of 10 the sex is better than good. It's just less often now. :(

Bonus (as in optional):
Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence?
I don't believe that any relationship can be called such on sex alone. I'd call it fuck-buddies. A relationship can survive a prolonged period of abstinence. I have proof. I'm in one of those relationships right now. Scheduling, privacy in the house, holidays, hell - just plain life gets in the way.

I gotta fix that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers Kiki, though, I'm sorry to hear about #5 and the bonus. I understand though. Real life can be a pain in the ass at times. Hang in there.
Happy TMI!!

BirdMadGirl said...

On #3 you should have included fecal matter and urine as a no-no ;) But I'm sure that's just a given. *shudder

Homemade gifts are the absolute best gifts to receive. I completely agree on that one. (And hell, Harrison Ford isn't so bad either) ;)

Kiki said...

Jon - It's okay. We both understand and are dealing with it. If nothing else, it sure does spark creativity!!

Valyna - how could I forget about those?! They are definitely a Huge no-no!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors