Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TMI Tuesday #103

1. Early bird or night owl?
I used to be a night owl, but since I had a full time job I had to become an early bird.

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
I'd rather be smart. Because then I could find ways to become good looking.

3. Do you gossip?
I try not to, but sometimes I do.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I used to be a 10. I guess I am now a 4.

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto )
Um... I think I am a 7. I have never been told that I am a bad kisser.

Bonus (as in optional):
What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following?
a) lingerie
b) movies
c) toys
d) role playing
e) leather
f) none of this does anything for me

I'll pick role playing, just to spice things up.

3 comments:

Professor Fate said...

I think it is interesting the more water that passes under our bridge the less adventurous we become.

Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

Great answers!

Happy TMI!!!

Kiki said...

Professor - It makes me sad to be less adventurous. :( but according to my SO, I am very conservative.

Thanks Jon!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors