Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Feast 165

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I'd be a West Hightland White Terrier because they are so darned cute!!

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Royalty, power, and strength

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

It depends if I woke up late. If I did, it takes 20-30 minutes.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have too many cousins to count. I have cousins that I don't even know about! I am close with a few of them.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Kangaroo Border Patrol

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors