Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TMI Tuesday #104

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
It depends on how tired I am after, as well as how messy we got.

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
I have a few times, but I don't really like doing that. It could lead to bad vibes later.

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
It's been a while, but it was at least 7.

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
Nope.

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked?
I think females have about 5 sexual partners in their lifetime. I think sometimes people exaggerate, mostly because I have been watching a lot of Maury and those teen girls say that they've had sex with more than 30 people and they are only 16. I suppose it's possible, but just wrong at that age.

Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
Yes, men and women can be just friends. There is no need to have sexual relations. I have a few male friends, and no one has further expectations of going further than friendship.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors