Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TMI Tuesday #106

1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc).
Light tickling.
Hot breathy words spoken into my ears.
Quick little kisses on my neck.
Being pinched.
Being bitten.
Getting spanked.
Having my hair pulled.

2. What are your non-genital erogenous zones and what do you like done to them?
I like my ears and neck nibbled. I also like my donuts pre-licked.

3. What sounds get you sexually charged?
Other people having sex.

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex?
I think that might be about 6 months. It was so long ago that I can't remember. More recently, 2 years.

5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it?
The one that has my head hanging off the bed because all the blood rushes to my head and it feels like my brains are leaking out of my head.

Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be?
Only 3 people get the privilege of me being submissive - Gerard Butler, Johnny Depp and M. Yet at the same time, I'd like to dominate M but I know that he wont go for it. I can't think of any more at the moment, but I might add someone later.

2 comments:

Shibari said...

ohhh great answers... really great answers... and I would take johnny depp dressed as captain jack sparrow anyday.. yummmmmmmmmmmmm
Happy Tmi

by the way i sould have headed the warning on your mute monday ... ffs... bleh... I will have nightmares until Jesus comes back I think.

Anonymous said...

You like your donuts pre-licked?!?
That one, I don't quite get.
Still, great answers though! Happy TMI ~~

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors