Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday Feast 163

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

I give it a 10. I love having birthdays, having cake, ice cream and gifts!

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

Wolves. I know it is spelled right, but for some reason, I can't say it right. It comes out "wooves".

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Don't wear sunglasses and can't afford prescription sunglasses.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

My family, because most likely it will be due to something they did that I wrote the book. LOL

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Caramel Macchiatto (from Starbucks)

3 comments:

h said...

Happy Late Feast Day! Your dessert is popular.

Bunny said...

MMMMM - I love caramel macchiato. Hate the calories, of course, but yummy!

Kiki said...

Art - it's popular cuz it's so darned good!!

bunny - I totally agree! I only do it as a special treat cuz i get triple shots and extra caramel!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors