Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TMI Tuesday #105

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date?
That was so long ago... I can't really remember.

2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.]
This wannabe karate kid named Mike.

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)?
Behind an old, closed down department store.

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you?
I've never done that, and would not because that's not only dangerous, but stupid. Besides, I have M.

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date?
I didnt have a stove, so I made him dinner in a fondue pot.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on.
The night that I went to see Southern Culture on the Skids with my KBean.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors