Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TMI Tuesday #94

You know you want to play....Head over to TMI Tuesday and copy the questions to your own space. Leave the nice folks a comment about where you left your answers. Or just post your answers in the comment!

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
I like it over. I hate the standard teeny size holder that's in my bathroom because those huge double rolls don't fit.

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
Everything down. I have this weird thing with bathrooms. I'm not a germophobe, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let those toilet germs fly out of the toilet when I flush and land on my toothbrush. And public restroooms freak me out.

3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
That would be over 16 years ago. I don't even remember who it was.

4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
I'd have to say just have sex with someone else. Love is too complicated and involved. Sex is sex. I've already been in a situation where my SO had sex and fell in love with someone else, but didn't know about it until after the fact.

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
$100,000 (each) to my mother, father, MIL and a charity.
$200,000 (each) to a college fund for both kids.
$200,000 for me and M (which would include a mathematician for me because I read the number as one hundred thousand, then had to fix my post - DUH).


Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
I like the scent of M's clean armpits.

13 comments:

Bunny said...

Clean armpits, huh? Interesting, very interesting.
So with you on closing the toilet lid - no flying germies for me!
Happy TMI!

h said...

Happy TMI. Good for you on # 3!

Shibari said...

Happy TmI good answers..

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever intentionally smelled any armpit (other than a self-check lol)

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great TMI answers!

... but I have to tell you that I'm a bit choked-up about Jessie... I love doggies so much...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday!!!

Madame X said...

Great answers... Happy TMI.

Anonymous said...

I HATE public restrooms. I only use them if I absoutely have to. Blech. I also don't keep anything on the counter in my bathroom other than tubes of things, and those are far away from the toilet. My other things I use like toothbrush, hair brush, etc are in a little case in a cabinet under the sink. I don't want anything getting on them that shouldn't, ha.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Yes... close it all...
but being in love and knowing it after the fact??? I'd like to hear the story... My man would have quite a hard time on something like that...

Tessa said...

I ditto Bunny... happy TMI

Anonymous said...

Clean armpits? Interesting indeed. Happy TMI Tuesday. :)

Anonymous said...

*hugs* for your puppy, he's beautiful.

I'm completely with you on the toilets thing...ish.

Happy TMI.

Kiki said...

Happy TMI Everyone!

Bunny - it could be worse. They could be dirty armpits!

AS - Thank you!

Shibari - Thanks for visiting!

Slip & Broken Blogger - it was purely accidental. We were snuggling right after he showered...

Jon - you're so sweet to get all choked up about my "puppy"! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Madame X - Thanks for visiting!

AR - I wish my bathroom was big enough to keep the yuckies away from my stuff. I need a case like you have.

Searabbit - I've told the story in a few other places, so I must just tell ya someday.

Sockpuppet - Thanks for visiting!

Enyo - Thanks! I'll deliver the hugs to her when I get home! She loves hugs! (and cookies)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors