Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TMI Tuesday #93

You know you want to play....
Head over to TMI Tuesday and copy the questions to your own space. Leave the nice folks a comment about where you left your answers. Or just post your answers in the comment!

1. Leather, lace or silk?
Hm, tough choice. I like all of them, and in that order. I love the smell of leather, and the sounds it makes when you move (think leather jacket). I love the look of lace, depending on the designs in it, you can play peek a boo with various fun spots of your body. I love the feel of silk, and I like to wrap it around my lover.

2. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?
I don't subscribe, or regularly buy any particular magazine. If I do buy them, I pick them by the cover.

3. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?
In the shower, a pool, the lake and a jacuzzi.

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____.
Me - adventurous, fun, sexy
Him - sexy, fun, eager to please

5. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)?
I wouldn't say it was an impetuous choice, and it definitely wasn't to "prove" that I "loved" him. We had been sweethearts for a few years, and had (I thought) grown close during that time. I was ready and informed about my choice to have sex. He was more experienced than me, and now that I look back I think it was just another conquest for him. I don't regret it, because it is a part of who I am.

Bonus (as in optional): Name three words that:
a) get you excited
b) make you squirm
c) make you laugh

a) Spank!
b) Slugs, and "slime dogs". Because they are just NASTY.
c) Jiggy

8 comments:

Bunny said...

Great answers, but what's a slime dog? Or do I want to know? Happy TMI!

Kiki said...

A slime dog is a "Texas" style hot dog. It has some kind of chili sauce on it, mustard and onions.

Polt said...

I never heard of slime dog before, but it sounds like the death dogs from around here. And yes, I'm squirming too now. :)

HUGS...

h said...

Happy TMI and Mute Monday. He spent TWO YEARS on a "conquest"? That's one slow Romeo!

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Great answers. I love your #1 and #4 answers. Slugs make me squirm too, gods how I HATE those things. Happy TMI Kiki! :)

Anonymous said...

Slugs have never grossed me out...I just don't think that a hermaphrodite really has what it takes to make me nauseous. ;)

Happy TMI!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI! i used to salt the slugs at my grandmas house....

Kiki said...

EWWWWWWW!!

Then they slime up and writhe around!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors