Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Hump Day!!

What a great way to celebrate Wednesday!

Today's topic is Ice Cream!

Cone, waffle cone, or dish?
Dish - because most of my ice cream adventures happen at home, or at Cold Stone.
Cone - only if it is a sugar cone.
Waffle cone - because I don't really care for them.

What flavors (you get three scoops)?
Strawberry, Black Cherry and Mint Chocolate Chip.
At Cold Stone, I like Cake Batter, Sweet Cream, and Mint (just not in the same bowl)

What toppings?
Strawberries, chocolate, pinapple, whip cream and cherries for splits.
Whip cream, cherries, chocolate and honey roasted peanuts for bowls at home.
I usually get a Creation from Cold Stone. (Did I mention that I like Cold Stone?)

Who are you going to share it with?
With my sweetie M.


Bonus: My friend T uses "ice cream" to describe a delicious guy that you just can't have. Gives new meaning to a big bowl of ice cream.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! Now, do you love Cold Stone, or do you love it love it?

Kiki said...

Like it, Love it, Gotta have it!!!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors