Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Yes. Although a few of my friends pressured me into it, otherwise I would not have gone.

22. Perfect time to wake up?
When I wake up.. I used to get up between 5:30 and 6:30 am to get online for SCW. I've been sleeping til 9:30 lately.

23. Perfect time to go to bed?
I normally go to sleep between midnight and 2 am. The time difference between me and SCW caused that.. I'd stay up late to say good morning and see her off to work, then sleep while she was working and wake up just before it was time for her to go home.

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I'm not sure which is the queen... I don't play chess.

25. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes. But I wasn't IN the car.. I was run over by it.

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
I've always been closer to my mom.

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Obviously I'm not psychic...

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
I don't think being a teen during ANY decade was easy. I'd choose to skip being a teen if I could.

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I'd have to say the peep toe shoes I got for Dollie's wedding.

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
No, but I did have my high school jacket for a long time after I graduated.. I wonder whatever happened to it.

31. Were you in track and field?
Nope. I didn't participate in too many extra curricular school sanctioned activities.

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Weren't you listening? I just said I didn't do extra curriculars.

33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Yes.. but I don't remember why

34. Allergic to?
Stupidity, animals, watermelon and cantaloupe.

35. Favorite fruit?
I love most fruit, but if I have to pick only one, I'm going with strawberries.

3 comments:

BrSpiritus said...

I see alot of people who answered that they were allergic to stupidity lol.

The Vintage Recipe Blog

Anonymous said...

Pеoρlе usually call the fat
аs jelly belly, dunlap diseasе etc, but it cοѕts less and there arе now grеen tea Green Coffee Bean Extract
have сaffeine in them when you do not еxpect
it.

My blоg post pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Thus, people adoptіng thе methοds for weight loѕs puгe
grеen coffee beаn eхtract 800 mg and preνents thе growth οf cavity-associated bacteriа іn the mouth.


My page ... pure green coffee extract

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors