Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One

Thought I'd throw in a little fun thing today.. it can't all be bad here, right?

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. Song that always makes you sad?
Right now.. ALL of Adele's songs. She's got a wonderful voice, but I'm still tending to a broken heart. Also Conversations by Mutt (ft. Kevin King) , Between Two Lungs by Florence and the Machine (another awesome voice), Inner Smile and When We are Together by Texas make me sad, they hold special meaning for me.

2. Last thing you bought?
A bottle of water for my friend, and a candy bar for myself

3. Last person you argued with?
SCW, sort of... we never really 'argued' but it was always mostly her being pissed off at me for some dumb shit.

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Just a tiny bit of butter. It makes the peanut butter somehow more creamier

5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Ben E. Bear

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Nope. I'm not even sure I've ever listened to them

7. Favorite day of the week?
Any day I don't have to take three buses to get to work

8. Favorite sundae topping?
Strawberries

9. Did you take piano lessons?
Nope, not one musically inclined bone in my body.

10. Most frequent song played?
I have to pick just one? Too hard to pick ONE that I play too much.

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Jersey Shore LOL I watch it with Baby Girl

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Hockey!

13. Date someone older or younger?
I'd like to date someone younger.. but not TOO much younger

14. One place you could travel right now?
I recently wanted to go to the Czech Republic, but no longer. Can I travel back in time instead? Say about 12 years or so?

15. Do you use umbrellas?
Sometimes, but I usually end up forgetting I had one and leave it behind.

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
No

17. Favorite cheese?
Gouda

18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
Metallica. Or Florence and the Machine. Or Slipknot.

19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes. I've had so much trouble with blondes.. usually they were butting in where they weren't wanted and interrupting any type of relationship I've ever had.

20. Best job you ever had?
Even though it was stressful and thankless, the IT job at the college was the best. It was close to home, I had so much freedom with my schedule and (for the most part) how I got things done. Too many drawbacks outweighed the good things.

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors