Monday, June 9, 2008

Ketchup, Mute Monday, and Tagged! Long post!

What a week. I started my internship on Tuesday. Now, I knew going into it that there was not going to be a lot for me to do. The supervisor said as much during the interview. But Holy Boredom Batman! Yesterday was even worse! None of the supervisors were around to give me anything to do, and the one woman kept trying to get me to do her filing. That's not what I'm there to do.

Anyhoo, because of internship I'm probably going to blog late on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and will try to catch up on Thursdays.

On with the Show!!


TMI Tuesday #137

1. How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
I think I was about 10. I don't even know what possessed me, he was a year younger than me. All I remember is his name and those wonderful blue eyes with dark brown hair.

2. Who would play you in the movie of your life story?
I'd like Fairuza Balk to play me. I think she's hot, and I really like her style.

3. What is the number one thing your love/hate about gay people?
The number one thing I love about gay people is that they seem to know how to have fun in life. Nothing seems to get them down. At least, all the ones I know are like this.

4. If you could legally get married to "the fella" - or any fella - would you?
Um... I'm not sure what this means... Yes, I'd marry the fella. Legally, even (what does this mean?!)

5. Have you ever worn short short shorts in public?
EW! No!!!

Bonus (as in optional): Who is your favorite blogger?




It's so hard to pick just one favorite. Put it this way, if you are on my blog roll, you are a favorite!


Wednesday Weirdness #6

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an astronaut, an astronomer, and an architect.

2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you? (Ok so that last one is just a joke. Kind of. *wink*)
It depends on my mood. If they are steak cut fries, then the ketchup goes on the side. I like to coat both sides of those lovely thick fries in ketchup. Any other kind gets ketchup on top!

3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why?
Damn, that was a while ago. Too long, I guess.

4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry?
I made Baby girl cry last night. I was outside with the laptop, watching craft videos online. She asked if she could watch too, and I said sure. So I was telling her about how I want to have my own craft business and the ladies who made those videos were inspiring to me.

She said she could picture me having my own business, but that my stuff would totally be different from theirs because I'm not that girly.

I explained that I used to be more girly. I used to wear skirts, jewelry and makeup. I used to get my nails done. Somewhere along the line, I stopped doing all that. I'm not even sure when or why I stopped. She thought that maybe I stopped after they were born because I didn't have time or just stopped caring, but that's not the case. I told her that lately, I don't feel like I know who I am, and that I feel a bit lost. That made me think of this:
I told her that the first time I saw this, it just... clicked. It felt right to read that. It made sense. Then she started crying and she didn't even know why. She's such a sensitive girl.

5. How often do you sing in the shower?
Whenever I hear a good song.

6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you?
I've cooked a meal half-nekkid. At this point in time, I need to have clothing on, don't want to scar the kids for life and I don't want to prance around naked in front of the DNA Sponsor. That, and I always manage to get splashed with something and that would hurt!


Thursday

Went to class for an exam. Nutso teacher wanted us to write our answers in complete sentences, and essay form and it wasn't just one or two questions. There are about 20 questions on this thing. And they all call for in-depth answers. Normally not a problem, if the class lasted more than 1 hour 15 minutes. Lucky for us, she turned it into a take home.

Got a ride home from a guy in my class, Rasputin. He had a thing for Dollie when he first started taking classes. Pesa saw me getting out of his car, then M gave him a look as he drove off. It's nice to know he still gets jealous.


Friday

Had the day off from work because of a doctor's appointment. I am going to be on my Happi pills for a while. My body doesn't make enough serotonin on it's own, so the pill helps bring my level up. I asked the doctor if there was any way I could get my body to make more, and he said that was a good question to which the answer is No. He also said I weigh too much and need more exercise.

Bummer. But at least I had the day off.


Saturday

SIL brought over my one-year old over to spend the night! She is the cutest little girl, but she doesn't know her Aunt Kiki and Uncle M very well because they don't bring her over that often. She wasn't too fussy about being left at our house, since there was tons of new stuff for her to look at and try to touch.

She is a wild sleeper! I was smooshed up against the edge of the bed, and her feet were in my face half the night. She only woke up twice, but she kept squirming all night long.

Sunday

M woke me up at 4:37 AM so that I could unlock the door for him, since he forgot his keys. I was a bit perturbed, since I had just fallen into a deeper sleep since the baby stopped squirming so much.

Then I had to share the bed with him too. Worst night of sleep this week so far.

DNA Sponsor got snarky later in the afternoon. I yelled at him, he stopped. He's such a fucking baby.


Mute Monday - Competition





Monday - Tagged!!

*The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.

**Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.

***At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

****Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago,


2. What are five things on my list to do today?
- #1. Sleep
- #2. Make sure I have clean clothes for internship tomorrow
- #3. Go to a Campus group meeting
- #4. Eat dinner
- #5. Start my craft projects for a swap.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Weren't you paying attention earlier? I should be staying away from snacks. But I know I won't be able to help myself. I'm going to list some of my snack preferences anyway.

Cheese, crackers, and pepperoni. Grapes. Peanut butter crackers. Triscuits. Chocolate (Hershey with almonds, Kisses, Ghiradelli). Pretzels. Doritos. Vanilla yogurt (sometimes with a bit of strawberry preserves mixed in). Cucumbers. Tortillas and salsa. Ice cream. Popcorn.

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
Just a brief list of the more important things that I'd take care of first. My little brain can't even begin to grasp what it might be like to have that much money.

Buy some cars. (not that I'd want to drive them because of gas prices, but I still want them)
Pay for my son's oral surgery.
Pay for my oral surgery.
Pay for my kids' college.
Start a trust fund for the kids.
Buy land/log cabin in Alaska for DNA sponsor
Buy land/house in Arizona (or wherever) for Mom.
Buy land/house (or trailer) for M's mom.
Buy land/house for us.
Pay off all my bills.
I'd like to see the Eiffel Tower, and the Pyramids, and the black sand beaches in Hawaii

5. Three of my bad habits?
-Going to the dollar stores for things I probably really don't need.
-Not putting those dollar store purchases away, just leaving them in the bags and putting them anywhere...
Not putting away my clean laundry, even if it is folded.

6. Five places I have lived?
My parents house
My first apartment by myself
My first apartment with M
My second apartment with M
My house with M.
(they're all in the same city)

7. Five jobs I've had?
Cashier at a convenience store.
Cashier at a supermarket
Attendant at a laundromat
Environmentalist, going door to door asking for money
Tech Support Agent

8. How did you name your blog?
This particular blog is supposed to be my "finding myself" blog (gotta change that "finding" to "creating") . At one point during the whole SkankWhore debacle, M said he wanted me to be the girl that I used to be. I remember telling him I didn't know she was anymore, and that I'm now a totally different person. I remember being happy, I just don't know when I stopped being happy.

I actually have two different blogs. I think that's defeating my purpose of being myself. But I guess I'm a bit embarrassed to let you guys and gals know that I am crafty. I don't know why.


Tag 5-6 people. Who to choose..... I'm gonna leave it open, just because this is probably the longest post I've ever had here. If you read the whole thing, I will have to think of a cool thing to do/make for you.

Hugs!!

4 comments:

h said...

That is one LONG post. Loved the pics especially PIG RACES! They're so fun. I always bet on Britney Spareribs but she never wins.

Happy Mute Monday

Jenny said...

Pig races are awesome!!!! And we both used the same Kanga picture. :-)

Happy MM!!

Johanne said...

Great take on the MM! and, yes... you had a lot to put on here!!!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I think you need a rest after all that...and PIG RACES!!!! I love those guys...best part of the county fair...Happy MM!

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors