Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday #138

1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better?
I think so. I've loved the guys I had sex with.

2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased?
It's called Black Beauty. I LOVE that thing!!!

3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex?
Yes. I can always finish later.

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance?
I can only pick one? Dang, that's a tough choice. Either Johnny Depp or Gerard Butler. Hell, I'm going with Gerard Butler because he has that sexy accent.

5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched?
No, I'm not that open about sex.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had.
It was after the SkankWhore debacle. I didn't let M touch me for a while because I was obviously hurt and upset. It was about two months before I even let him give me a peck on the cheek. Maybe another month later, I was in the basement doing laundry, when he came downstairs. Apparently my body had enough abstinence, and that was the best sex we ever had.

1 comment:

- said...

Your #3- yep, me too. ; )
Enjoyed your bonus answer!
Sounds very raw*emotional~ luv that! Great answers! *muah

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors