Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TMI Tuesday #186

1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?
From my father: A fierce stubborn streak. His wavy hair. My temper.
From my mother: My crafty skills. My brown hair color. My Native American ancestry.

2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?
Son is very laid back, and has his father's sense of humor. However, he does have that stubborn streak and temper like I have. He bears a strong resemblance to me and my mother.
Baby Girl looks like her father. Everything else is all me. 10 times over. Not a happy situation during certain times of the month... :D

3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?
My mother was very honest about everything.

4. What was your favorite childhood book?
I had several favorites. The Secret Garden and The Little House Collection are my top two.

5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?
All of it.

Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?
Be more outgoing. Don't be so damned shy, and don't be so much like your father. Join the Marines. It'll be your only chance out of this armpit.

Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?
I can't use "Better Off Dead", it's already been used. At least that's a comedy. I think I could use "How to throw the best Pity Parties". It's how I feel most days lately.

1 comment:

Heff said...

Wow. That's the first one of these stupid things that I've ever seen with a "double bonus".

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors