Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ketchup - IMG HEAVY!!!

Hey Everybody!!

I'm so sorry to leave ya feeling neglected. I've been busier than I want to be lately. And there is no end in sight of that for the month of Joo-lye. With InternSHIT, classes, work and every day life, my week is chock full o' stuff.

In case you noticed, not all of it's good. No, my friends, your favorite Kiki has not misspelled the word InternSHIT. I've spelled it that way because that's what it seems to be turning into, and seemingly out of nowhere.

I'll write on that later, when I have more info. I want to have Happi thoughts right now and the only way I know how to do that is to blog my little heart out!

On with the show!


Mute Monday - Summer
















































TMI Tuesday #141
1. Do you believe in marriage?
Is it really possible to be married and not believe in it? I think that just makes things harder. Besides if you don't believe in something, how can it work? So the answer is Yes. I believe in marriage.

2. What is marriage to you?
Marriage is a sacred bond, the ultimate sharing of each other. Some might say it's sex, but I say it's marriage. You see the worst of your spouse, but you also see the best. If you're lucky enough, you even see a side that even your spouse didn't know they had.

3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married?
I married him because I love him. He asked about 3 times before I said yes. We had the kids before we got married, and I didn't want him to feel obligated to marry me just because of them. I don't think that people who marry because of kids are truly happy.

4. Do you believe in divorce?
Yes, I do. Sometimes it might be necessary.

5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce?
I'm not divorced, but I actually did think about it. Since I am so stubborn, the only thing that would actually drive me to the lawyer is if M and SkankWhore produced a child. That is the one thing that I would NOT tolerate.

Bonus (as in optional): [ed note:I am not trying to spark a get political debate] Do you believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriages?
I don't believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriage. I've learned in the past few years that when two people love each other, they should be able to be together and reap the benefits of marriage.

3 comments:

h said...

Yummy stuff. Where is the NY State Fair held? If you'd do MM on MONDAY, you'd get a lot of praise, you know!

Troll Poll Active!

Kiki said...

the state fair is held in Syracuse. I've only been to it once, but it was tons of fun!

I usually try to do MM on Mondays. It's just hard right now.

Ashly Star said...

Stargazer lilies are my absolute favorite flower. Actually, one of the only flowers I like.

You've been tagged on my blog. =)

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors