Saturday, November 13, 2010

FML Moment

I thought today was going to be a good day... woke up at 5:12 am to find hub not home yet, but then remembered he was scheduled til 6. and no, I haven't dealt with that drama that I haven't blogged about yet.

I looked at the wrong time for the bus, so now I'm gonna be late. stopped at McShits and didn't get the required sausage on my sausage egg biscuit, but wait! it has egg and cheese.

my next bus comes a bit early do I start thinking positively. woot! still a chance I'm going to be on time for work... til he gets to the next major intersection and says "I'm 4 minutes early and now we have to wait" *sighs and perks up as she looks at the time* oh! still a chance!

I don't want you all thinking that I'm always going to be negative in the coming months even if realistically there is a great chance of that happening. divorce after 20 years is a huge decision to make and is not to be taken lightly. yes, i said divorce... I promise I'll blog about it later after work.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors